Lets get to the recipe!
Peanut Butter Kiss Cooies
Yield: 3 dozen cookies
1/2 cup Butter, softened
1/2 cup Peanut Butter, room temperature
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 cup Granulated Sugar, divided
1 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 Tbsp Milk
36 Hershey Kisses, unwrapped
- Whip the butter and the peanut butter together until smooth.
- Add the 1/2 of the granulated sugar and all of the brown sugar. Whip until fluffy and light.
- Add in the egg, the vanilla, and baking soda.
- Once combined, slowly fold in the flour by hand.
- Scoop the dough into 1 inch balls and roll in the remaining sugar.
- Place onto an ungreased cookie sheet and make a small dent in the center of each ball.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and press kisses into the center of each cookie. Return to the oven for 2 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before enjoying!