Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pumpkin Pie Coffee Creamer

After making those delicious Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, I had just enough pumpkin puree left over to make--well, absolutely nothing. Seeing as I can't fathom the idea of throwing it away, I whipped up this little gem of a recipe to use it up. Justin really seems to love it, so I am sure you will, too.


Pumpkin Pie Coffee Creamer
Yield: about 1 quart

1 pint Half and Half
7 oz (half a can) Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
1 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice (Check out my recipe for it here!)
1/4 tsp Salt

  • Combine everything in a pot over medium heat. Whisk continuously. 
  • Bring to a boil and remove from heat. 
  • Strain through a fine mesh strainer, cool and store in an air tight container in the fridge.
  • Shake well before each use and impress your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment