They came out way better than I anticipated and stay moist and delicious until you can manage to eat them all! Anytime you add pumpkin to a dish it just stays miraculously moist without adding all of the fat from oil (which would give you the same result). Give it a go! I am sure no one at your house will be complaining.
Oh and these are super easy because, well I cheated and used boxed brownie mix :)
Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
Yield: 1ea 9"x13" Pan
1 box of brownie mix
All of the ingredients listed on the box
6 oz Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 cup Pumpkin Puree
2 Tbsp Flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 Tbsp Vanilla
1 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Whip up the brownies according to the directions on the box.
- Pour into a 9"x13", greased baking pan.
- In a new bowl, beat together the remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle over the unbaked brownie batter. With a spoon, swirl the two flavors together.
- Bake according to box direction.
- Allow to cool completely, then cut and enjoy!